The Nokia X does not come with Google services built-in. One of the implications of this is that user are unable to synchronise their Google Contacts to the phone. However, there is an app for that. CardDAV-Sync is a CardDAV client for Android to synchronize contacts. Installing it on the Nokia X, it integrates seamlessly with the default contacts app, People.
Download it from a 3rd party store. We recommend 1Mobile Market (click to download). After installation of the app, launch it and add your Google Contacts details.
- Server Name: m.google.com
- Username: your Google account username
- Password: your Google account password
Once setup is completed, go to People (that’s the contacts app on X), and configure it to display CardDAV contacts. Like this:
You should see your Google contacts populate your People app. Enjoy!
PS: Do note that the app is still in beta. If you run into issues, sending a detailed description of the problem to the developer will help.
Say thanks to Soji Ogunnaike for the tip:
So if you have purchased the new Nokia X and need to sync your Google contacts, install the free CardDAV app here http://t.co/Hn7GZdgbh4
— Soji Ogunnaike (@sojioguns) April 1, 2014
- google contact apk ror nokia x
- google contacts apk for nokia xl
- how to sync contacts on nokia x gmail
- how to open my google contact in nokia x
- gmail contacts app for nokia x
- google contacts.apk for nokia x
- nokia x gmail
- gmail contacts app in nokia x2
- how to use goggle contacts on your nokia x
- google contacts in nokia x
- nokia xl contact apk
- google contacts app for nokia x
- how can i install gmail on my nokia xl
- nokia x contacts.apk
- how to sync nokia x to update contact from email
- get google comtacts on nokia xl