Disclaimer: Do this at your own risk. Mobility isn’t responsible for whatever happens to your device or PC. So don’t blame us if you incur any damage. The below procedure is tested and it works.
Here’s what to do to run MTN BIS on your PC
- Download Simple Server HERE, Extract the files and run SimpleServer.exe
- Migrate your SIM to MTN Biz by dialing *460*1#
- If successful, subscribe to any of the BIS plans ie daily, weekly or monthly. E.g BBCDAY to 21600 for daily.
- Insert the SIM in a modem and create new access point: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- Launch the Simple Server and allow to run at the background.
- Connect the modem.
- Now configure your choice browser and Internet Download Manager with the following host and port 127.0.0.1 and 8080.
Now you can start surfing and downloading.