The name HP is always associated with PC’s, hence you’ll be a bit surprised to hear they make smartphones too. In truth the company is currently working on a super Windows 10 phone – the HP Elite X3. This phone they say,
combines PC power and productivity, tablet portability, and smartphone connectivity in a sleek and secure device that can dock with your screens and keyboards when you need to work big.
Key Features of the HP Elite X3
Here’s a brief low down of the features this phone will carry:
- 5.96″ AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440pixels & Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Snapdragon 820 (2.15 GHz, 4cores)
- 4 GB RAM 64 GB internal storage, with Micro SD expansion.
- 16 MP rear-facing camera, 8MP selfie camera and Iris scanner.
- Dual biometrics with Iris recognition and Fingerprint reader.
- USB 3.0 Type-C connector.
- 4150 mAh Li-ion polymer.
Awesome right? This phone is expected to be launched before the end of this year.