Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced September 2019. Features 6.59-inch display, Kirin 710 chipset, 16 MP motorized pop-up selfie camera, 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP rear triple camera, up to 8 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Available. This phone is a duplicate of the Huawei Y9 Prime (2019).
Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + EMUI 9.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: `163.5g
- Display: 6.59 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Colours: Black. Green. Red. Blue.
- Physical Build:
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Hisilicon Kirin 710
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G51 MP4.
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB / 8 GB
- Internal Storage (UFS 2.1): 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP ulta-wide sensor + 2 MP depth sensor triple camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16MP, f2.2 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C. USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: STK-AL00, STK-TL00 (China).
Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Price and Launch Date
- Announced: September 5, 2019
- Release Date: September 14, 2019.
- Country Availability: China.
- Price: The 4GB RAM base model is priced at CNY1,499 ($210/€190). The 6GB RAM variant sells for CNY1,799 ($250/€230). The top-end model, with 8GB RAM, has a recommended retail price of CNY2,099 ($295/€265).
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Review Rating
We are yet to review the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.