Huawei Enjoy 9: Android smartphone. EMUI 8.2. Announced December 2018. Features 6.26-inch FullView display, rear dual camera and 4000mAh battery.
The Enjoy 9 does not have a fingerprint scanner, though FaceUnlock is available.
Its bigger sibling, Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus, also known as Huawei Y9 2019, packs a bigger display, has a Kirin chipset, and is endowed with more advanced features.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + EMUI 8.2
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 76.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Display: 6.26-inch 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: FaceUnlock, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Colours: Black. Aurora Gradients.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear Dual Camera: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, + 2 megapixels depth sensor, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f/2.0AI Portrait 2.0, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Audio: 3.5mm jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS,
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Charging: 5V/2A fast charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000mAh
- Announced: December 2018
- Availability: December 2018
Huawei Enjoy 9 Price
Expect a price point a little lower than the Huawei Y9 2019 commands. Huawei Enjoy 9 is officially on sale in China.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.