The Huawei Mate 20 RS features three cameras, runs on Android Pie 9.0, an in-screen finger print sensor, encased in leather and glass construction and announced in October 2018.
The Mate 20 RS (Porsche Design) is a lot similar to the Mate 20 Pro except for some few differences. Perhaps, the highlight of the Huawei Mate 20 RS is the leather encased design on either side of the phone separated by a reflective piece of glass in the centre.
Full Specs of the Huawei Mate 20 RS (Porsche Design)
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE bands
- GPRS and Edge
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or hybrid dual SIM
- Phone Software: Android 9.0 OS + EMUI 9.0
Design and Appearance
- 1440 x 3120 pixels and 6.39 inches
- 8 x 72.3 x 9.7mm dimension
- Weight: 187g
- Face ID, fingerprint, accelerometer sensor.
- Gorilla Glass
- 8GB RAM and 256/512 GB of storage
- Kirin 980 chipset processor
- GPU-Mai-G76 MP10
- Octa-core (2×2.6GHz Cortex – A76 and 2 x 1.92 GHz Cortex – A76 and 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex – A-55)
Photography and Video
- Main camera: 40MP main + 20MP wide angle lens + 8 megapixel telephoto lens (5x optical zoom); Leica optics
- Selfie camera: 24MP lens
- Active noise cancellation with mic
- No 3.5mm jack and radio
- Stereo loudspeaker
- 32-bi/384kHz audio
- MP3 and WAV ringtone
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA
- GPS with dual band A-GP
- USB Type-C
- Micro SD slot up to 256GB
- 4200 mAh battery power (Fast charging)
- Reverse and wireless charging
The Huawei Mate 20 RS (Porsche Design) will be available on November 16, 2018 and valued at $1955 and $2420 for the 256 and 512GB respectively.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.