The Huawei nova 4 has a full display edge-to-edge screen and a camera hole in the top left corner. No notch. No slide-out camera. Just a hole in a corner of the display. It is a design cue from Samsung’s new Infinity-O display. But who cares who came up with the idea first?
The nova 4 hit the streets on December 17, 2018. As can be seen, its back is a carbon copy of Huawei P20 Pro, with a triple camera here.
There are two variants of the Nova 4, differentiated by the triple camera configuration at the back of the device, as follows:
- Standard Model: 20MP + 16MP + 2MP
- High Model: 48MP + 16MP + 2MP
The front-facing 25MP camera on both variants is embedded into the display (Infinity-O style).
How powerful is the Huawei nova 4?
It should be as powerful as any 2018 flagship out there, as it is expected to be powered by Huawei’s latest in-house chip, Hisilicon Kirin 970. Find the specs below.
Huawei Nova 4 Specs
- Software / Operating System: Android 9 Pie + EMIU 9.0.1
- Screen: 6.4-inch, 2310 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD
- Processor: Octa-core 2.4GHz Hisilicon 970
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G72 MP12
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- External Memory: microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: 20MP + 16MP + 2MP (standard model); or 48MP + 16MP + 2MP (high model)
- Front Camera: 25MP in-display camera
- Battery Capacity: Lithium-Polymer 3,750mAh battery
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging
Huawei Nova 4 Price
The two variants of the phone will sell as follows:
- High Model with 48MP camera variant: CNY 3,400
- Standard Model with 20MP camera variant: CNY 3,100
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.