Huawei Y3 2018 is a bottom-of-the-pyramid Android One smartphone. That means it runs pure Android OS – a very unusual thing for a Huawei smartphone – and runs the Go Edition of the software. It has a 5-inch display, 8GB internal storage and an 8 megapixel rear camera.
Low-end as it is, it has 4G LTE support, which is good. LTE is no longer the preserve of more expensive phones, especially seeing as cheap 4G feature phones are not selling.
The device is official in Ghana. Perhaps availability will be extended to other countries. If you are new to Android Go, you can find all you need to know about it HERE.
Huawei Y3 2018 Specifications and Price
Find below the rest of the Huawei Y3 2018’s specs and features below.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM
- OS: Android Oreo (Go edition)
- Dimensions: 145.1 x 73.7 x 9.45 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Display: 5 inches, 854 x 480 pixels, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: White. Grey. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737M
- Graphics Processor: Mali T720 MP
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- External Storage: microSD
- Rear: 8 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels, fixed focus
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- ChargMay 9, 2018r
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 2280mAh
- Announced: May 9, 2018
- Availability: To Be Announced
- Smartphone Price: To Be Announced
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
- y3 2018