Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 / Huawei Y7 2019 Android smartphone features a 6.26-inch display with a water-drop notch that houses the front camera and other sensors. For storage, it has 32GB memory and microSd card support, and a 4000 mAh battery.
The Huawei Y7 2019 packs an AI-assisted dual camera with a 13-megapixel main sensor with f/1.8 aperture and secondary 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The selfie camera on the front has a 16 megapixel lens.
Contrary to expectations, and rather disappointing, there is no fingerprint sensor on this model. However, FaceUnlock is present.
Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 / Huawei Y7 2019 Specs
Here are the specs and features of the Huawei Y7 2019:
- Software/Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo + EMUI 8.2
- Mobile Networks: 2G, 3G, Dual 4G LTE + VoLTE
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: FaceUnlock, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colours: Black. Blue.
- Screen: 6.26-inch HD+, 1520 x 720 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass, with a waterdrop notch
- Front Camera: 16 megapixels
- Rear Camera: 13 + 2 megapixels AI dual camera, LED flash, 1080@30fps video recording
- Processor: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Memory: microSD card up to 512GB
- Wi-fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP
- GPS: Yes + GLONASS
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Battery Charging: 10W Fast battery charging
- Announcement: January 2019
- Availability: January 2019 .
Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 Price
The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 has been officially launched in Vietnam and will sell for VND3,990,000, or about $170/150 euro.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.