Infinix is back at it. Users of the very first Infinix Zero phone now have cause to rejoice. Infinix just released a Lollipop update for this phone, so there’s no need for it’s users to feel left out.
The first Infinix Zero was launched around this time last year. During our review, we called it the Elegant Speedster. The phone was a hit both on Jumia and other stores. Like every other software update from Infinix, this one must be done via flashing.
- Download the file HERE OR HERE.
- To install this you will need a PC, SP Flash Tools, and VCOM drivers.
- Download VCOM drivers HERE.
- Download the latest SP Flashtool HERE.
- Follow the steps HERE to install the software.
Let us know if you run into any issues. Don’t forget to share this post to someone that needs it. Cheers.