After reading of the arrival of Android Marshmallow on the Camon C8, I decided to take the plunge and Upgrade my TECNO C8 OS to 6.0. No rooting or anything. Just direct from SDCARD.
Estimated time was said to be for 5 minutes once installation is completed and device reboots. It has taken 4 minutes.
Update completed. The UI feels alien. LOL. I am still trying to locate my stuff. Icons are “flatter” I need to read more about the OS (find out more about HiOS – Editor). And lastly, the device seems faster so far.
Here are some screenshots:
- i noticed my camon c8 camera picture quality became poor after tcard update to marshmallows
- tecno c8 6.0 firmware
- my tecno c8 not working,what can i do?
- tecno camon c8
- my tecno c8 auto reboot after update
- tecno camon c8 marshmallow
- how to upgrade c8 to ios
- tecno camon c8 system firmware update installation problem
- does system update has any bad effect on tecno c8
- how to update tecno c8 camera
- hi os on tecno camon c8
- tecno c8 marshmallow firmware download
- tecno c8 automatic rebooting after mash mashmellow upgrade
- disadvantage of upgrading tecno c8 to ios 6.0
- misbehave camon c8
- camon c8 download issurs
- tecno c8 camera app
- does updating the software on techno camon c 8, solve anything
- can i upgrade my tecno camon c8 to the latest version 8.0
- what are the side effect of upgrading my tecno c8 to the latest version 6.0