On the heels of the Camon CM comes a twin copy targeted at the Indian smartphone market. TECNO Camon i is a complete copy of TECNO Camon CM, with the exception that it has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage instead of 2GB and 16GB respectively on the Camon CM.
We reckon that the “i” is for India.
TECNO Camon i Quick Specs
|Android 7 Nougat||5.7 inches FullView||MediaTek MT6737
TECNO Camon i Specifications and Price
Find below the full TECNO Camon i specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 152.2 x 71.7 x 7.75 mm
- Weight: 132g
- Display: 5.65 inches, 720 X 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass, IPS LCD display, with Gorilla Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometre, Proximity
- Build: Metallic
- Colours: Midnight Black. Gold. City Blue.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6737
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720 600 MHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Rear: 13 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus, Quad-LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 13 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Polymer 3050mAh
- Announced: January 15, 2018
- Availability: February 5, 2018
- TECNO Camon i Price: Rs 8,999
- TECNO Camon CM Specs
- Mobility Quiz: Would You Buy TECNO Camon CM?
- Buy Your Smartphone In 3 Monthly Instalments
- Bad Weed Alert: “TECNO Camon CM Is Better Than Pixel 2 XL”
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.