|Quick Specifications Of Infinix HOT 10i|
Infinix HOT 10i specs
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11 + XOS
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 160 x 77.25 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.52 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, IPS LCD
- Colours: Black. Red. Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Cortex
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P65 MT6768
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 13 MP sensor + 2 MP depth lens, auto-focus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 6000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: Infinix X659B
Infinix HOT 10i Price and Launch Date
- Announced: May 1, 2021
- Release Date: May 1, 2021
- Price: Rs. 21,999 for the 4/128 GB variant in Pakistan.
Questions and Answers about Infinix HOT 10i
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the HOT 10i.
Is Infinix HOT 10i a 4G phone?
Yes; the HOT 10i is a 4G LTE phone.
Does Infinix HOT 10i have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; the HOT 10i has a fingerprint reader (rear-mounted).
Does Infinix HOT 10i have Gorilla Glass?
No; the HOT 10i does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does Infinix HOT 10i have quick charging?
Yes; the HOT 10i has 10W charging technology.
Does Infinix HOT 10i have Google Play Store and apps?
Yes; it supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Infinix HOT 10i work in the USA?
Infinix HOT 10i will work on GSM US carriers, like AT&T and T-Mobile, or their resellers (MetroPCS etc.) or MVNOs (Virgin Mobile, LycaMobile etc.). It is incompatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, US Cellular, etc.
As always, we recommend that you make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Infinix HOT 10i are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Copyright Notice: Reproduction of this article on any website, e-book, book, newspaper, magazine or other media without express written permission from MobilityArena is a violation of copyright rules and will result in appropriate action being taken against violators.