Infinix is on fire!! About two weeks ago, they released a major lollipop update for Hot Note (and Note Pro) users. This came with lot’s of changes, mostly bugs fixed and additional features the phone never had. Another update has just arrived for same set of phones. This one weighs in about 145 MB and you’re advised, to unroot your Android device if you must install this.
Below are the major features of this update:
- Added System Manager which includes Mobile Cleanup, App Manager, Network Manager, etc.
- Added 3G only option in network type selection.
- Optimized password lock and PIN lock input on lock screen, directly entering when entering the wrong password.
- Fixed other issues from XCLUB fans.
- Improved battery and system performance and other fixed issues etc.
You may wonder how this came to be. The secret is the Infinix forums, otherwise known as XCLUB – here users drop their complaints. The major issues are collated and fixed through software updates. Best of all, these updates are done over-the-air.
You need to be on Lollipop to be receiving these updates. The process is a bit tricky, but once you’re past that, you’re in for a good treat.
Thanks once again to Shayman for sending this in.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.