Infinix S5 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Codenamed Infinix X652, this mid-range droid features 6.52-inch punch hole display, Mediatek Helio P22 chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 13MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP rear quad camera, up to 4 GB RAM, up to 64 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Pre-release. Infinix S5 is the successor to Infinix S4 that was launched in April 2019. Some of the specs on this page may change after the official launch.
Infinix S5 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + XOS 5.0 Cheetah.
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.52 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen with a punch hole
- Colours: Black. Blue.
- Physical Build: Polycarbonate with glossy gradient finish.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 2.0 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek 6762 (Helio P22)
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP quad camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED ring flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture, LED Flash, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS,
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: N/A
- Wireless Charging: No
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: Infinix X652
Infinix S5 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: October 17, 2019
- Release Date: October 2019
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. India. Pakistan.
- Price: Yet to be announced. Word from the grapevine is that it will sell for less than Rs. 10,000 in India.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Infinix S5 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Infinix S5 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Infinix S5 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Infinix S5 Android 9 Pie smartphone. Codenamed Infinix X652, it features 6.52-inch punch hole display, Mediatek Helio P22 chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 13MP rear triple camera, up to 4 GB RAM, up to 64 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.