Infinix Smart 3 Plus Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone, released April 2019, features a 6.21-inch display, MediaTek Helio A22 chipset, 16 MP selfie camera, 13MP + 8MP + 2MP rear triple camera, up to 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 3500 mAh battery.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 3(1800) / 40(2300).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + XOS
- Model Number: X627
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.2 X 76.25 X 8.05 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.21 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen, waterdrop notch.
- Colours: Blue. Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic and Glass.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio A22.
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8300.
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock:
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Senor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0;
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: April 2019
- Market Availability: April 2019
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Price and Availability
- Country Availability: India. Nigeria. Kenya. Ghana. Uganda. Tanzania. Pakistan. Others.
- Price: The Smart 3 Plus sells for about INR 10,000 in India. In Nigeria, the 3GB/32GB variant sells for about ₦44,000.
The Smart 3 Plus is available on Flipkart, Jumia, Konga, Slot and other online stores, as well as brick-and-mortar retailers..
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Infinix Smart 3 Plus is one of the most value for money mid-range smartphones in the market.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Review Rating
We are yet to review the Infinix Smart 3 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Infinix Smart 3 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.