Infinix Smart 4 has a 6.6″ display, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a 4000mAh battery. It is a 4G LTE Android 9 Pie smartphone and has a 5MP selfie camera. At the back is an 8MP dual camera, which the manufacturer says is an dual AI camera. It is the successor to the Infinix Smart 3.
The Smart 4 has an expandable memory slot that supports microSD cards of up to 256GB. The popular waterdrop notch is present here on the display and there is support for Face Unlock. If you prefer using your fingerprint, and most people do, a fingerprint scanner is present at the back of the phone.
As has become their standard practice, Infinix Mobility does not provide all the details that mainstream manufacturers provide about the specs of their phones. But we have every bit of available info about the Smart 4 here for you, followed by our recommendation and review ratings, where available.
Infinix Smart 4 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + XOS 5.5
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 167 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Display: 6.6 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels HD+, IPS TFT screen with a waterdrop notch.
- Colours: .
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 2.0 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio A22 (12nm)
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE6320
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: Fixed focus 8MP + QVGA dual lens camera, dual LED flash, 1080p video recording.
- Front-facing Camera: Fixed focus 5MP, video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: No.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000mAh.
- Battery Charging: 5V/1.2A Standard Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: November 2019.
- Release Date: November 2019
Infinix Smart 4 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Kenya. Ghana. Uganda. Tanzania, and other countries where Infinix has operations.
- Price: Infinix Smart 4 is already available in pakistan for Rs. 15,500.
Questions and Answers about Infinix Smart 4
Is Infinix Smart 4 a 4G phone?
Does Infinix Smart 4 have a fingerprint scanner?
Does Infinix Smart 4 have Gorilla Glass?
Does Infinix Smart 4 have quick charging?
What is the price of Infinix Smart 4? How much does it sell in Nigeria?
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Infinix Smart 4 Review Rating
We do not have a review of the Smart 4 available yet.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about Infinix Smart 4 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!