The Infinix Smart X5010 is a 3G smartphone with a 5-inch display. What sets it apart from other smartphones in its class is the dual front loudspeakers with Dirac 3D Stereo Surround sound. The Smart X5010 is clearly aimed at music lovers.
Have a look at the rest of the Infinix Smart Specifications.
Infinix Smart X5010 Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
900 / 2100 MHz for East Africa
850 / 900 / 2100 MHz for Thailand & Philippines
900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz for LATAM
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + XOS 2.2
- Dimensions: 144.9 x 71.9 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels IPS display
- Sensors: Proximity. G-sensor. Light
- Colours: Sandstone Black. Mysterious Blue. Apple Green. Champagne Gold. Bordeaux Red.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6580
- Graphics Processor: Mali 400
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 8 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Dual Front with Dirac 3D Stereo Surround sound
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 3060 mAh
- Announcement: July 2017
- Availability: July 2017
- Launch Price: NGN 32,000 / KSh 7,999
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.