Infinix Zero 6 Pro aka Infinix X609 Quick Specs: Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone features a 6.2″ display, Snapdragon 636 chipset, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, 12 MP + 24 MP rear dual camera, 20 MP selfie camera, and a 3650 mAh battery.
The differences between the Zero 6 and the 6 Pro are in the areas of colour and internal storage. Otherwise, all other specifications are the same.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G mobile network: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + XOS 4 Honeybee
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 75.9 x 8 mm
- Weight: 174 g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 2160 ×1080 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass screen, Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass
- Build: Glass + Metal frame
- Colours: Gold. Grey. Sapphire Cyan gradient (Zero 6 Pro only)
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.2 GHz ARM
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 512
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB (Infinix Zero 6 Pro only)
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 24 MP dual camera, f/2.2 Aperture, AI scene recognition, Dual PDAF, Quad LED flash, 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 20 megapixels, f/2.0 Aperture, Face Recognition, AI Beauty, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C 1.0; USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3650 mAh
- Battery Charging: 15W Fast Charging
- Announced: March 30th, 2019
- Market Availability: April 2019
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Kenya. Ghana. Togo. India. Tanzania.
- Price: Zero 6 Pro is priced at ₦105,000 (Zero 6) and ₦116,500 (Pro) in Nigeria. In kenya, the price is Ksh 27,999 (Zero 6) and Ksh. 32,000 (Pro). In India it costs Rs 22,999 (Zero 6), and Rs 24999 (Pro). In Tanzania, the price is 850,000 Tsh.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the Zero 6 and 6 Pro and so do not have a review rating for them yet. This page will be updated with our review rating, as well as the link to the review page, as soon as we have reviewed one.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Not available yet.
What is the price of Infinix Zero 6 in Nigeria in 2020?
Originally announced with a price tag of over ₦100,000, Infinix Zero 6 is now much better value for money, if you care to look. In mid-2020, it now sells for ₦60,000. You can check on stores like Slot, Pointek, Jumia, and others.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information about the Infinix Zero 6 (X620) and Zero 6 Pro (X609) on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specifications of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.