This page provides detailed information about Innjoo Max 4 Pro specifications, features and price.
The Innjoo Max 4 Pro is a big 6-inch phablet with two variants. Both of them are powered by a 4400 mAh battery along with 18W fast battery charging. The difference between the two is internal storage and RAM. One has 3GB RAM and 32GB space, while the other has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
As is standard practice with Innjoo, it supports only one 4G LTE band.
The processor is an Octa-core Mediatek chip clocked at 1.5GHz. Have a look at the rest of the Innjoo Max 4 Pro details below.
Innjoo Max 4 Pro Specs
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE Frequency Band 1800
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 82.3 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 208.6 g
- Display: 6-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels, 2.5D glass, IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Light, Gravity, Proximity
- Build: Metal
- Colours: Gold. Black.
- Processor Type: Octa-core 1.5 GHz
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6750
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T860MP2
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: 16 megapixels, f/1.8, autofocus, PDAF, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, 1080p
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Stereo
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: Type-C, USB-OTG
- Charging: 9V/2A Rapid Charge
- Battery: Lithium Polymer 4400 mAh
- Launch Date: June 2017
- Availability: June 2017
- Launch Price: TBA
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.