The Innjoo Pro is a flagship grade smartphone. It is listed in the same category as the Innjoo One and Innjoo Two. Like the Innjoo Max 3, it is powered by a 1.0 GHz MT6735P processor. I am very skeptical about performance, considering that it will be pushing a 6-inch display. I had the same issue with the Max 3.
The competition are doing better with their flagships and deploying 1.0 GHz MT6735P processors in the budget devices. For example, we reviewed the Lenovo P1m, a budget device powered by the same processor, and while it is a solid device for its class, performance was its Achilles Heel.
In a different scenario, Huawei clocked the MT6735P chipset to 1.3 GHz in the Huawei G-Power (Y6 Pro).
Just some hours ago, I wondered out loud about Innjoo’s new obsession with 1.0 GHz processors on their flagship devices and got this response:
— InnJoo Fans (IFans) (@InnJoo_Fans) October 25, 2016
I honestly do not see how that plays out. The least Innjoo should have powering the Pro is a 1.5 GHz processor. A flagship device should have at the least a little bit more ooomph than the rest of the pack.
Innjoo Pro Specifications
Have a look at the details that the Innjoo Pro sports.
- GSM: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: FDD-LTE 1800
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android OS v6 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 160.2 x x 82.4 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 193 g
- Display: 6.0-inch 720×1280 pixels, 2.5D IPS displa
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Gravity, Proximity, Light
- Build: Metal
- Colours: Gold. Gray. Rose Gold.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.0 GHz
- Processor Name: MT6735P
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720MP
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear: 13 megapixel, autofocus, OIS, Dual tone LED flash
- Video recording: 1080P @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixel with flash
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB Host
- Charging: Quick Charge
- Battery: Li-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Launch Date: October 2016
- Availability: October 2016
- Launch Price: TBA
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.