Apple has just released an update to all iOS devices. The new update 9.3 should start showing up on your devices. It basically comes with bug fixes and performance improvements. Below is a break down of all its new features:
- Night Mode: This feature changes the color temperature of your device, making it warmer. It reduces exposure to blue light by decreasing blue light and increasing orange later in the evening. This is said to facilitate a better night’s sleep.
- Security option for the Notes app. Users can now lock their notes with passwords or Touch ID.
- News app now has more customization with the “For You” section showing recommendations and trending topics.
- 3D Touch features is now available for native apps like Weather, Settings, Compass, Health, Stocks, and Store.
- Improved CarPlay.
- WiFi Assist now shows data usage.
- Apple Health integration with Apple Watch and third-party apps. etc
Latest posts by Etoniru Chibueze (see all)
- App Review: Keke on the Run 2 is unique in its own way - May 16, 2017
- The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is classy and affordable - April 3, 2017
- Philips Xenium X558 Specifications & Features - April 3, 2017