itel A32F has a fingerprint scanner and is very pocket-friendly, which is something special. That combination is not something you will run into while phone shopping. It has a 5-inch display and runs Android Oreo Go Edition. That is the version of Android OS that is optimised to make low-hardware devices run really smooth.
Internal storage is 8GB and there is a memory card slot so you can add more storage space. The specs of the A32F are very budget, but then the whole package comes at a price that is difficult to resist.
itel A32F Specifications and Price
Find the specs, features, availability and price of the itel A32F below.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo™ (Go edition)
- Display: 5.0 inches, 480 x 854 pixels, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black, Purple, Red
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6580M
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400 MP
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB
- Rear: 5 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 2050mAh
- Announced: May 9, 2018
- Availability: May 9, 2018
- Smartphone Price: NGN20,500
Other itel A32 Articles
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.