Having played with the iTel it1516 for a week, Mobility Arena put it through our regular tests. We present our first impressions of the performance of the device and our iTel it1516 Plus benchmark test results.
We have have been playing with the iTel it1516 Plus here at Mobility Arena for a week. This is a smartphone targeted at those looking for a touch of class and solid battery life at the budget end. The 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB RAM in the specs sheet do not suggest that this is a top performer. And that wouldn’t be a bad thing for its price.
In use, we found out that it isn’t fast on the draw. No surprise. We have also put it through our regular tests. Have a look at our iTel it1516 Plus benchmark test results after the jump.
iTel it1516 Plus Benchmark Tests Results
- Antutu: 20,669
- Geekbench 4: 371 Single-core; 973 Multi-Core
- Quadrant: 5,254
There are no disappointments or surprises from the iTel it1516 Plus benchmark test results. The tests returned scores within the range that we expected, considering the device’s specifications. The it1516 is designed to deliver long battery performance at an affordable price point, not to satisfy a need for speed. It certainly is not fast and furious.
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S9 problems pop up after Android Pie update - February 14, 2019
- PiggyBank rebrands to PiggyVest but we are not having it - February 11, 2019
- itel mobile 5254
- itel 1516 plus antutu score
- wapking antutu
- how to exit it1516 plus without putting a gmail account