itel P13 Quick Specs: Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone features a 5.45-inch display, MediaTek MT6580 chipset, 2 MP selfie camera, 5 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
If you were expecting the P13 Plus to have a bigger display or battery, you were wrong. What it has is bigger RAM – 1 GB RAM instead of the 512 MB that the P13 has. Everything else on the two models are the same.
itel P13 and itel P13 Plus Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: No.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition).
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.45 inches, 480 x960 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Colours: Piano Black. Champagne Gold.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-400MP2
- RAM: 512 MB / 1 GB (itel P13 Plus)
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 5 MP + 5 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 2 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: No.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: No.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control:
- Voice Control: Yes.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Senor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: August 2018
- Market Availability: August 2018.
itel P13 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Kenya. Egypt. Tanzania. Uganda.
- Price: ₦21,000 in Nigeria. UGX 219,390 in Uganda. GH₵ 309 in Ghana. TSh 195,000 in Tanzania.
itel P13 Review Rating
We are yet to review the P13 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel P13 and itel P13 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.