Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition), FullView Display, rear dual camera, fingerprint scanner, as well as a massive 4,000 mAh battery, are the key selling features of the itel P32 smartphone. It is an interesting proposition too when you remember that itel’s target market is the low-end market.
The device is a 3G smartphone, has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. There is a microSD card slot that admits cards of up to 32 GB.
Running Android Go Edition means that the software is optimised for better performance and will have Google Go apps pre-installed. You can read more about Android Oreo Go Edition, if you are new to the subject.
itel P32 Specs and Price
Find below the full itel P32 specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
Design, Appearance and Physical Build
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black. Gold.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580M
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400 MP2
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear: Dual 5 megapixels + 5 megapixels, auto-focus, dual LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 4000mAh
- Announced: June 20, 2018
- Availability: June 20, 2018
itel P32 Price
If looking to buy itel P32 in Nigeria, it sells for NGN26,500, which is a steal for the package you get. The price in Kenya is about KSh 10,000, while in Ghana, it costs about GHS 272.
Where To Buy
You will be able to buy the P32 unlocked from phone retailers – both off-line and online – in the various countries where itel has operations, including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Egypt, and more.
Other i-tel P-32 Resources
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page is 100% correct.