This page provides the specifications, features, and price of itel S12.
The S12 was launched alongside the s32 / s32 LTE at the itel 10th year anniversary event in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a 3G smartphone with a 5-inch screen, dual selfie camera, and rear fingerprint scanner.
Is it the direct successor of itel S11? It looks like it and it is being marketed as the most affordable dual selfie camera phone in Africa.
Have a look at the itel S12 specs sheet below.
itel S12 Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 480 × 854 pixels (267 PPI), IPS
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Rose Gold. Champagne Gold. Black.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737M
- Graphics Processor: 1 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 8 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: Dual 8 megapixel + 2 megapixel, soft LED flash
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Announcement: October 20, 2017
- Availability: November 2017
- itel S12 Price: $72
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.