itel’s new baby stands out with its 13 megapixels selfie camera and FullView Display. Here are photos from our itel S13 unboxing and first impressions.
The S13 reminds us of the itel P32. How are they similar? They both have a FullView Display with same 5.5-inch screen size, they both run Android Oreo Go Edition, and they both have the same chipset, RAM and storage capacities. They also have the same 5MP + 5MP rear dual camera. Talk about similarities.
But they have a few differences, which we will discuss in our full review. For now, we unbox and pass along our first impressions.
itel S13 Specs
Before we proceed with our hands-on review, here is a quick run-down of the S13’s features:
- Display: 5.5-inch, 18:9 ratio FullView display
- Selfie camera: 13 megapixel with LED flash
- Rear camera: dual 5 megapixels with LED flash
- Software: Android 8.1 Go Edition
- Processor: Mediatek MT6580M
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM
- Memory: 8 GB storage; microSD slot up 32GB
- Battery: 2,400 mAh, regular charging
The itel S13 full specs is available for you to go through.
itel S13 unboxing photos
The lovely Champagne box has a window that displays the back of the S13. The included unit is Bordeaux Red. Just below that window, you will find the words “Special Edition” engraved on the box. I had a moment there.
The contents of the box include the phone itself, transparent protective case, removable battery, 3.5mm headset, as well as USB cable and wall charger.
itel S13 hands-on review
Away from the itel S13 unboxing now, what is the phone itself like?
This budget phone is quite appealing to the eye and the plastic build has a nice brushed metal feel in the hand. The phone feels well put together as well.
There is a 13 megapixel selfie camera in front, and a dual camera at the back with two 5 megapixels lenses. The fingerprint scanner is at the back too. The loudpeaker grille is near the bottom edge of the phone.
We showed the S13 to a few people here at the office block and got very nice feedback. Everyone oooh-ed and aaah-ed at it, especially when they heard the price. At a recommended retail price of N23,800, the itel S13 is a bargain.
Our full review will follow shortly, so stick around.
Hey! Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 pre-order kicks off in Nigeria - February 21, 2019
- Soda S2 review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- itel s13
- itel s13 unboxing
- itel s13 unboxing review
- itel s13 unboxing pictures
- itel s13
- s13 itel
- itel s13 unboxing picture
- pictures taken by itel s13
- packaged itel s13
- itel s13 first hand review
- itel s13 selfie samples
- what is inside itel s13 box
- itel s13 photoshot
- picture of itel p32 and s13
- itel p32review online with pictures
- peoples comment about itel s13
- does itel s12 come with camera selfie stick?
- show images captured by itel s13
- itel s13 camera photos
- itel s13 review october 2018