Specifications, features and price of itel S32 and S32 LTE.
itel S32 and S32 LTE are twin smartphones with dual selfie cameras, 5.5-inch 2.5D Curved screens, and are both powered by Mediatek MTK processor.
While the regular version is only 3G capable and has 1 GB of RAM, the LTE version has 4G LTE support and 2 GB of RAM. Other than that, all the other specs and features are the same for both devices. They both have a 3,000 mAh battery.
Both variants of the S32 are being marketed as selfie smartphones, hence the dual cameras on the front side.
itel S32 and S32 LTE Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands (LTE model only) yet to be specified
- SIM Type: Dual micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 77.2 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 1280 × 720 pixels (267 PPI), 2.5D curved glass, IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Blue. Black. Grey.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737M
- Graphics Processor: 1 GB (2 GB for LTE model)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 8 megapixel autofocus, F/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: Dual 8 megapixel + 2 megapixel, soft LED flash
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Announcement: October 20, 2017
- Availability: November 12, 2017 / Novermber 20, 2017 (LTE model)
- Phone Price: $90 / NGN32,000; $118 / NGN38,000 (LTE model)
- Where To Buy itel S32: You can buy itel S32 and itel S32 LTE in retail and online stores in Nigeria and other African countries where itel is active.
More itel S32 Resources
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.