The name Karbonn Titanium Jumbo is quite a mouthful. The Indian mobile brand, Karbonn, has announced this entry-level smartphone for the country’s market. Its sweet spot is the combination of 4G LTE and VoLTE with a massive 4000 mAh battery.
karbonn is the same mobile manufacturer behind Airtel India’s response to the Jio Phone.
Karbonn Titanium Jumbo Specifications and Price
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands + VoLTE 3(1800) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 720 × 1280 pixels (294 PPI), IPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Champagne. Black.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737M
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 64 GB
- Rear: 13 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 8 megapixel
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Announcement: October 24, 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Phone Price: Rs. 7490 (Discounted opening price of Rs 6490)
- Where To Buy Karbonn Titanium Jumbo: This smartphone is available for purchase from retail and online stores in India.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.