Iconic imaging brand Kodak and Bullitt, a firm that designs, manufactures, markets and sells mobile phones and consumer electronic products in partnership with global brands, have today announced that they will launch a range of beautifully designed Android-powered smartphones that will let users take great pictures and edit, share, store and print them in an instant.
The devices will be built by Bullitt Group, using the Kodak trademark under license. Here are things to expect from Kodak smartphones:
- Aimed at – but not exclusively for – consumers who want a high-end experience
- pre-loaded with bespoke image capture, management and sharing features to offer a rich user experience
- pre-installed advanced remote management software, allowing family members and friends to provide help and support
- the first handset will be launched at CES 2015
- other products coming in the second half of 2015 include a 4G handset, a tablet and a connected camera