Back in December last year, Kodak announced a partnership with Bullitt to manufacture imaging-centric, Kodak branded smartphones. Today, the first Kodak smartphone was announced. The Kodak IM5 is a 5-inch Android Kitkat smartphone.
Kodak IM5 Specs
It will run a custom UI. Here are the core specs:
- Custom built, intuitive user interface
- Remote Management software
- Dedicated app store with hand-picked selection of apps
- Octa-core 1.7 GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5-inch full HD screen
- 13 MP rear camera with AF and flash
- 5MP front camera
- 8 GB internal storage
- Micro SD up to 32 GB
The IM5 will be available globally, starting with roll-out in Europe from end of Q1 2015.