Lenovo K5 Note 2018 Note Quick Specs: Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone. Announced June 2018. Features 6-inch display, Snapdragon 450 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 16 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera, up to 4 GB RAM, up to 64 GB internal memory, and a 3760 mAh battery with 10W fast charging.
Also known as Lenovo K9 Note.
Phone Status: Available.
Lenovo K5 Note 2018 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 39 (1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + ZUI 3.9
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 76.7 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 176g
- Display: 6 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Colours: Jet black. Sunburst gold.
- Physical Build: Metallic body.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: No.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0;
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3760 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/2A Fast Charger included in the box.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: L38012 (Global version)
Lenovo K5 Note 2018 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: June 2018
- Release Date: June 2018
- Country Availability: China. Russia. Europe.
- Price: The 3GB/32GB variant is priced at 799 yuan or about $125 (110 euros). In Russia, it is sold for 6,700 rubles, while in Nigeria, it sells for N42,000. The 4GB/64GB variant goes for 999 yuan, $156, 133 euros (in Europe), or 7375 rubles (Russia).
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The Lenovo K5 Note 2018 (also sold as the K9 Note) is great value for the price. The 10W fast charger thrown in makes the deal even sweeter.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Lenovo K5 Note 2018 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Lenovo K5 Note 2018 (K9 Note) and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Lenovo K5 Note 2018 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.