Lenovo K8 Plus is the latest mobile phone in the Lenovo K8 family. In line with the company’s recent Android software policy direction of doing away with its custom Android skin and bloatware, it runs stock Android 7 Nougat. In addition, the K8 Plus hopes to win your heart in the photography department with its dual camera on the rear, so you can shoot clearer, more detailed images with greater depth of field and Bokeh effects, as you shall see in the full Lenovo K8 Plus Specifications below.
The K8 Plus is a power horse too, with a 2.5 GHz processor and 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM (depending on the variant you opt for), plus a 4,000 mAh battery to make sure you don’t run out of juice on the job. Have a look at the full specs.
Lenovo K8 Plus Specifications
Network Technologies and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: FDD LTE Frequency Bands + VolTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM (Dual stand-by)
- OS: Pure Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 73.7 x 8.99 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Display: 5.2-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (424 ppi), 2.5D IPS glass, GFF technology with Gorilla Glass 3
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, E-compass
- Build: Metal body
- Colours: Venom Black. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64-Bit Octa-core 2.5 GHz
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6757 Helio P25
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T880
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Micro-SD card up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear: Dual camera – 13 megapixel Primary Sensor + 5 megapixel Depth sensor, F/2.0, auto-focus, with Dual CCT LED Flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels fixed focus with party flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Audio Support: Dolby Atmos®
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: v2.0
- Charging: Quick Charging
- Battery: Lithium Polymer 4000 mAh
- Launch Date: September 7, 2017
- Availability: September 2017
- Smartphone Price: From Rs. 8,999 / $240
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, MobilityArena can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.