Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Android smartphone is the first phone in the world to combine Qualcomm’s high-flying Snapdragon 855 with a whopping 12GB of RAM. It is the first of a new generation.
The Z5 Pro GT has three variants actually. The base model has 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. The medium variant has 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. And lastly, the top gun model is the one with 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT has a mechanical slider at the top that houses the front dual camera. As such, you won’t find a notch on the display.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Specs
- Mobile Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Software / Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo + ZUI 10
- Screen: 6.39-inch, Super AMOLED display
- Processor: Octa-core 2.84 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Kryo 485
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM; 6GB / 8GB / 12GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB
- Memory Card: No
- Front Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP dual selfie camera in vertical slider section
- Back Camera: 24MP + 16 MP dual camera, dual LED flash
- Battery Capacity: 3350mAh
- Battery Charging: QuickCharge
- Announcement: December 2018
- Availability: January 2019
Lenovo Z5 Pro Price
The three variants of the Z5 Pro will cost as follows:
- 6GB RAM / 128GB: $390
- 8GB RAM / 256GB: $500
- 12GB RAM / 512GB: $640
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is on sale in January 2019.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.