This page provides detailed info about LG Tribute Dynasty specifications, features and price..
LG Tribute Dynasty is an entry-level smartphone with a 5 inches screen, MediaTek MT6750 processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. There is a micro-SD slot for adding extra storage.
The rear side of the phone has an 8 megapixel camera, while the front-facing camera is a 5 megapixels snapper.
The battery of the Tribute Dynasty is removable and rated at 2500mAh.
The LG Tribute Dynasty has been announced for Boost Mobile and Sprint networks.
LG Tribute Dynasty Quick Specs
|Android 7.1 Nougat||5 inches||MediaTek MT6750 |
LG Tribute Dynasty Specifications and Price
Find below the full LG Tribute Dynasty specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: 144.8 x 72.0 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 140.0 g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels, IPS LCD display
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6750
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Rear: 8 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Removable Lithium Ion 2500mAh
- Announced: January 2, 2018
- Availability: January 4, 2018
- Smartphone Price: Prices depend on the specific networks
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.