This is an interesting smartphone. The LG X Power 3 specs – packs a big 4500mAh Battery with QuickCharge 3.0, fingerprint scanner, and Google Assistant.
The fingerprint scanner doubles as a smart rear key for taking screenshots and photos.
LG X Power 3 Specs and Price
Find below the full LG X Power 3 specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 171 g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels, 16:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Colours: Moroccan Blue
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 425
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308 500MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1TB
- Rear: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels, portrait mode
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Fast Battery Charging (QuickCharge 3.0)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Lithium-Ion 4500mAh
- Announced: July 2018
- Availability: July 2018
LG X Power 3 Price and Availability
The LG X Power 3 is officially available in Canada where it costs. The price has not been officially announced.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy of the above LG X Power 3 Specs, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.