If you are hunting for an affordable prepaid phone on Verizon in the USA, you might want to look at the budget LG Zone 4. It has a 5-inch display, 5 megapixel front camera, 8 megapixel rear camera, and a 2500mAh battery.
Keeping things running is a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. And it supports four 4G LTE bands as well.
LG Zone 4 Specifications and Price
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; CDMA 800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 2100 MHz; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G: LTE frequency bands 2(1900) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 13(700)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Dimensions: 144.8 x 71.9 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, TFT display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ MSM8917
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 2TB
- Rear: 8 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Removable Li-Ion 2500mAh
- Announced: March 19, 2018
- Availability: March 19, 2018
- Smartphone Price: $114.99
Pay Small Small; Buy Your Smartphone The Easy Way
Spread the cost of your smartphone purchase across 3 months with MobilityArena’s Smartphone Instalment Plan. Start here.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan. Currently rocking an Apple iPhone 7.