There are over a million apps available for download from the Apple Store and it is often a hard task navigating through them all. The good news is that you do not need a million apps to make your smartphone as functional as you want. A handful of essential iPhone apps is all you need.
If you have an iPhone, no doubt there are apps that you wouldn’t dream of not having. Some of them are quite popular around the world, like Facebook and Instagram. However, there are certain apps that you just simply need to have on your iPhone. Check out this list of essential iPhone apps.
- Dropbox: This app is quite important, as it helps to save you storage space. With Dropbox, all your files get uploaded to cloud storage, and you can access them anytime you want.
- Evernote: The iOS Notes app is quite good. However, Evernote is an upgrade on that. it allows you to create, edit and save plain-text notes. You can even make notes with other types of files like photos, music etc. you can save your notes to iCloud.
- VLC: This is one of the most important media players around. It can open virtually any file format. Also, you can use it to stream movies online from your iPhone or iPad.
- Tweetbot: This app keeps you abreast of all the trending topics on Twitter.
- Google Maps: The default map app for iOS was not really popular with users. Most still prefer Google Maps for its simplicity and accuracy.
- Pages: this is a very useful word-processing iOS app. with Pages, you can start a document on your Mac and finish it on your iPhone. It makes things very convenient for users.
- Of course, almost everyone uses Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram, so you most definitely should have these essential iPhone apps.
Essential iPhone Games
You could also check out the following iPhone games:
- Angry Birds.
- Angry Birds Star Wars.
- Plants vs Zombies.
- Plants vs Zombies 2.
- Worms 3.
- Candy Crush.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.