This page provides detailed info about Meizu M6 Note specifications, features and price.
Meizu M6 Note has a 5.5 inches screen and runs Meizu’s custom FlyMe OS which is based on Android 7 Nougat. This is not a bezel-less smartphone. The front-mounted fingerprint sensor is in the traditional position below the display.
At the rear side of the phone is a dual rear camera that combines a 12 megapixels lens with a 5 megapixels lens for greater picture details and depth of field effects. There is a quad-LED flash to help with lighting when required. The front-facing camera is a 16 megapixels snapper.
Meizu M6 Note is equipped with 18W fast battery charging for its big 4000mAh battery.
Meizu M6 Note Quick Specs
|Android 7 Nougat||5.5 inches||Snapdragon 625
|12MP + 5MP camera|
Meizu M6 Note Specifications and Price
Find below the full Meizu M6 Note specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz; CDMA 800
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + Flyme OS
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.2 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 173 g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometre, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Gravity
- Build: Metal
- Colours: Black. Blue. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Rear: Dual 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels, auto-focus, quad-LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: 18W Fast Battery Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh
- Announced: August 2017
- Availability: September 2017
- Smartphone Price: $229
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.