The Meizu M6S is the first edge-to-edge display smartphone by the Chinese manufacturer. The fingerprint scanner on the Meizu m6S is located on the side. It is powered by an Exynos processor coupled with 3GB RAM and has a 16 megapixel rear camera.
A novelty with the M6S is the new Halo button which offers all mBack features through a smart implementation of a pressure sensor below the display.
Meizu M6S Quick Specs
|Android 7 Nougat||5.7 inches FullView||Exynos 7872 |
Meizu M6S Specifications and Price
Find below the full Meizu M6S specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat + Flyme OS 6.2
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.7 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometre, Proximity
- Build: Metal
- Colours: Black, Silver, Gold, Blue.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Hexa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Exynos 7872
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G71 MP3
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Rear: 16 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, Type-C, USB-OTG
- Charging: Fast Battery charging (50% in 30 minutes)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Lithium-Ion 3000mAh
- Announced: January 17, 2018
- Availability: January 19, 2018
- Smartphone Price: $155 (32GB) / $185 (64GB)
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan. Currently rocking an Apple iPhone 7.