The Meizu Pro 6 Plus is a successor the Meizu Pro 6 and the Meizu Pro 6s. Many changes can be noticed here too.
First of them is the AMOLED display, with 3D Touch, then dedicated audio chip, 4GB of RAM and the Octa-core 2.0GHz Exynos chip. It is equipped with a 3400mAh battery and fast charging.
The price is already revealed for the two available variants. See full specifications sheet below.
The Meizu Pro 6 Plus Specs
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Flyme 6.0)
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 77.3 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1440 x 2560 pixels (515 PPI), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 3D Touch
- Sensors: Fingerprint, gyro, heartrate, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass
- Processor Type: Exynos 8890 Octa
- Processor Name: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mongoose – 64 GB version, Octa-core GHz Mongoose – 128 GB version
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T880 MP10 – 64 GB version, Mali-T880 MP12 – 128 GB version
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB /128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 200 GB
- Rear: 12 MP, phase detection & laser autofocus, ten-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 5 MP, 1080p
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery Charging: Quick Charge
- Battery: 3400 mAh
- Launch Date: November, 2016
- Availability: December, 2016
- Launch Price: $436/ $480
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.