If we got a dollar for anytime we saw an iPhone look-alike, we probably would’ve been millionaires now. The Meizu Pro 6s is yet another iPhonesque Android phone (the name also suggests so), while being a successor to the Meizu Pro 6.
A 5.2″ Super AMOLED screen is found here with 3D Press capabilities, and Gorilla Glass 4. It will come in Gray, Gold, Silver, and Rose Gold colors.
It has a 3060mAh battery with fast battery charging included, and is powered by a Mediatek Helio X25 procesor and 4GB RAM.
See the full list of features of Meizu Pro 6S below.
The Meizu Pro 6s Specs
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 163 g
- Display: 5.2-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (494 PPI), AMOLED display, with 3D Touch and Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, gyro, Proximity and Compass
- Processor Type: Deca-core 2×2.5 GHz Cortex-A72
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6797T Helio X25
- Graphics Processor:Mali-T880MP4
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: No
- Rear: 12 MP, OIS (4-axis), phase detection & laser autofocus, ten-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: 2160p@30fps, 1080@30fps
- Front-facing: 5 MP, 1080p
- Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Hi-Fi Audio Output.
- Fast battery charging.
- Battery: 3060 mAh
- Launch Date: November, 2016
- Availability: December, 2016 (China first)
- Launch Price: $399
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.