Traditionally, the Mobility Nigeria team has focused on reviews of higher end mobile devices. In truth, that is where most of the action have been for years. The higher end of the mobile market is always the cutting edge, and that is what we have focused on.
However, with the current economic climate we understand that many phone users will be looking more at the mid-tier range for a balance between cost and features – and that makes a lot of sense.
We also see that manufacturers are now in a drive to push out some high-specs mid-tier devices. Think of the Nokia 5800 and the E63. Under normal circumstances, devices with those capabilities didn’t come at those prices.
But even the 5800 is still in the higher bracket of the mid-tier. On the lower rungs of the mid-tier are some interesting devices that we will be bringing your way.
Help Us Bring You These Great Reviews
You can help us bring you more great reviews by patronising Alireta for all your mobile phone purchases. Here are some of the benefits of buying from Alireta:
1. – our team of consultants will help you narrow your choices down to the best 3 devices suited to your needs and budget
2. – have your phone delivered to your home or office
3. – have your phone configured for internet and/or email via GPRS/EDGE/3G/HSDPA on your network (optional, and also network-dependent)
4. – enjoy the option of a 30-day instalment plan i.e. put down a deposit of 75% of phone cost, and a cheque for the balance to be presented within 30 days, and take immediate possession of phone
5. – upgrade phones purchased from us within 365 days of purchase by trading them in for new ones
6. – enjoy telephone and email support on phone usage, features, troubleshooting, and data configuration (9am – 4pm, Mondays through Friday)
Call 0808 439 1076 or 0806 216 7275 to place your order.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with HDML/WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.