Have you ever held someone’s BlackBerry phone and saw a grid of numbers – like in a Sudoku game? It is quite perplexing. The first day I came across it, I asked, “What is this?”, “It is a kind of security lock”, the reply I got. The feature we are talking about is called BlackBerry Picture Password. How does it work? How do we set it up? Read on:
- Pick a number
- Drag the number to a location on the picture and Press OK. ( This is the unlock combination)
- To confirm, you drag the number to the part of the picture you earlier chose.
- That’s all.
To unlock this would be difficult, unless one know the number you chose, and then the location on the picture where it should be placed. That already sounds like a mission impossible.
Please note that the Picture Password feature works only on BlackBerry 10 devices.
Latest posts by Etoniru Chibueze (see all)
- App Review: Keke on the Run 2 is unique in its own way - May 16, 2017
- The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is classy and affordable - April 3, 2017
- Philips Xenium X558 Specifications & Features - April 3, 2017
- blackberry 10 password