Have you heard of the Turing Phone Cadenza? It isn’t the first smartphone that Turing Robotic Industries are working on. However, it is the most outrageous. Turing Robotic Industries call it the “perfectly designed device.” I call this 5.8-inch display monster phone Mission Impossible. Let me tell you why.
Turing Phone Cadenza Key Specs
Picture a quad-SIM smartphone (yes; 4 SIM slots) with:
- two Snapdragon 830 processors
- 12 GB of RAM
- a 60 megapixel rear camera with triple lens
- dual 20-megapixel front cameras
- 1 terabyte internal storage
- 2 microSD card slots
- triple power source: a 2400mAh graphene superconductor battery + a 1600mAh lithium ion battery + hydrogen fuel cell.
- a graphene oxide composite body, built around a high temperature alloy and Liquid Metal 2.0 structural frame
- Swordfish OS, a privacy-centric modified version of Sailfish OS
The above specifications are absolutely mind boggling. You have to wonder what the guys at TRI were thinking when they came up with the whole thing. The official statement did say that they are looking to “disrupt the status quo” with this.
The Turing Phone Cadenza is scheduled to be released in 2017. I do not call it Mission Impossible because it cannot be built. If you have watched any movie in the Mission Impossible series, what makes it thrilling is that the absolutely impossible mission gets completed.
I would like to see what comes out of this ambitious project come 2017. How much will it cost to buy something like this? If it does make it to the market, I suspect that it will be an enthusiasts smartphone – something for die-hard geeks and maybe professionals in certain fields.
Does this sound like the kind of smartphone you would love to carry around? Would you be willing to pay twice the price of an iPhone 6S Plus for this? Why do you think anyone would need this monster phone? Tell me what you think of the Turing Phone Cadenza.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.