Take a look at the design of the Lumia 925 in the photo above. My ideal Windows Phone smartphone would have that lovely shell, plus the following specs:
- 4.5 – 5.0 inches AMOLED, PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Windows Phone OS 8.1
- Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 processor
- at least 32GB internal storage
- 20 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, and Xenon flash
- battery of at least 2,800 mAh rating
Shall we call it the Lumia 926? Nokia/Microsoft, when is the estimated release date of this phone please?