Take a look at the design of the Lumia 925 in the photo above. My ideal Windows Phone smartphone would have that lovely shell, plus the following specs:
- 4.5 – 5.0 inches AMOLED, PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Windows Phone OS 8.1
- Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 processor
- at least 32GB internal storage
- 20 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, and Xenon flash
- battery of at least 2,800 mAh rating
Shall we call it the Lumia 926? Nokia/Microsoft, when is the estimated release date of this phone please?
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.