Don’t laugh. Jesse Oguntimehin and Ada Amogu had the time of their life laughing at me yesterday evening at the TechCabal Battlefield when under the influence (don’t ask which), on the spur of the moment, I signed up for Instagram on my Nokia Lumia 1520. In an odd twist of fate, they became my first Instagram contacts too. Oh; they became my tutors too. So, I got to know that an Instagram user ID is simply called an “IG”. Duh! So disingenuous!
Instagram for Windows Phone
The Instagram app for Windows Phone is still in beta, but it packs the following features:
– register/sign in
– ability to like, comment, and share others’ posts
– share with other networks
– tag people
– push notifications and live tile notifications
– video support with sound
– edit profile
– find and invite friends
– option to clear search history
– list of post you have liked
– it has got those horrible filters too!
There are two other features I see there, marked only with icons and no explanatory text. As a JJC Instagram-er, I don’t now what they are called. Don’t worry; I shall catch up and become fluent with the lingo. The app reflects the Windows Phone UI scheme nicely
Anyway, my IG is mistermobility. Go add me up. Here is my first ever integrated feature on there:
The issue is, now that I am on Instagram, how long will it take for me to get on Foursquare and Pinterest? Which other ones are out there and raving now? Hit me up!
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 pre-order kicks off in Nigeria - February 21, 2019
- Soda S2 review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- instagram oguntimehin