Nigeria’s first and largest mobile application event will be in Lagos less than seven weeks and a key focus for this inaugural event is not surprisingly – Mobile applications in a leading market in Africa where mobile subscription level has surpassed the 50% mark and still counting. The event is targeted at the M-Generation which are upwardly mobile and are ready to go.
The expo will host:
- Independent mobile application developers / vendors
- Device manufacturers
- Content providers
- Integrators and Aggregators
- SMS services providers
- Location based services
Covering mobile financial services,Mobile Insurance, entertainment, enterprise solutions, mobile govt,tracking services, Health,informational,who will showcase their latest mobile applications and solutions to a ready and willing segment.
There will also be Showcase highlights sessions from leading sponsors and also connect young innovative developers in touch with industry experts and decision makers.
Date – August 17
Time – 10.00 a.m.
Venue – Afe Babalola Hall, University of Lagos, Akoka
MobilityNigeria is a media partner to the event, and I will be speaking at the event alongside others.
Read more about mobiFEST 2010.
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S9 problems pop up after Android Pie update - February 14, 2019
- PiggyBank rebrands to PiggyVest but we are not having it - February 11, 2019