On some budget Android smartphones, the small value of RAM on the device means that the newly updated BBM 2.0 app stops working: updates and messages stop going or coming through. If this happens, take the following steps:
– Go to Settings in your phone.
– select Manage Apps
– select BBM
– tap the Force Stop button
– you can go back and launch BBM again, and it should work now
This works on the SOLO S350 with 512MB of RAM. Let me know if it works on your device.
PS: the problem is that you may need to do this as many times as it stops working. Sigh!
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 Review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019